The Franklin Institute’s very own app is available to download for your iPhone or Android™ device! This mobile experience is designed to make your time at our museum even more enjoyable and help you experience science from just about anywhere on Earth.
Download the Institute’s new mobile app, and get the most out of your membership with special tools designed to enhance your experience.
- Digitally store your membership card so you never have to worry about having it handy, whether at The Franklin Institute or other ASTC reciprocal museums.
- Review exclusive member benefits and discounts.
- Purchase exhibition tickets on the fly to get your visit started more quickly.
- Plan your visit with exhibit descriptions and general information about the museum.
- Find a daily schedule of our live science shows, movies, and hands-on activities.
- Navigate the museum with an interactive map that gives you step-by-step directions to each exhibit and museum feature, such as restrooms, theaters, and exits.
- Quickly deliver feedback on your experience through in-app survey options.
- Experience virtual reality visits to places from the deep ocean to the flight deck of a space shuttle—no matter where you are.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Franklin Institute has been supported by an Advancement grant from The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage.