Whether you work with student groups, adults or seniors, The Franklin Institute is the perfect place for a visit that won’t soon be forgotten. There are a number of important factors that separate us from other destinations:
- Concierge level service to make sure your trip is easy on the operator and their guests.
- Tour operators get an extra dollar off of the already discounted group-price!
- Location, location, location!
• Minutes from the Philadelphia Historic District
• Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York and Washington, DC.
• Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the museum is easy to get to from all major highways.
- Award-winning catering that includes lunch-vouchers, space for your group to eat their own lunch or pre-ordered brown bags.
- 11-Permanent exhibits such as the iconic Giant Heart and the award-winning Your Brain.
- Our Tuttleman IMAX Theater, Fels Planetarium, and Live Science Shows are perfect add-ons enhance your museum experience.
- Tour operators receive a free general admission escort pass to accompany their groups.
Performing in our Benjamin Franklin National Memorial hall makes The Franklin Institute one of the best photo opportunities in the city for performance groups. Performances can be scheduled for most weekdays with space for up to 75 performers available. Chairs and electricity can be provided. Call Melissa Fleming at 215-448-1387 and we will do our best to accommodate your groups’ time and itineraries.
We are happy to accommodate groups looking for evening activities! From special exhibits to our Escape Games, there is plenty to do while you are in Philadelphia on your trip. Please contact us and we can let you know what hours we are open and what experiences are available.
Schedule Your Group Outing
To schedule your group outing, fill out our registration form, email email@example.com or call 215-448-1200, Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.