Book your best group visit ever!
Whether you work with student groups, adults or seniors, The Franklin Institute is the perfect place for a visit that won’t soon be forgotten. There are a number of important factors that separate us from other destinations:
- Concierge level service to make sure your trip is easy on the operator and their guests.
- Tour operators get an extra dollar off of the already discounted group-price!
- Location, location, location!
• Minutes from the Philadelphia Historic District
• Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York and Washington, DC.
• Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the museum is easy to get to from all major highways.
- Award-winning catering that includes lunch-voucher or space for your group to eat. You can even plan your own private catered event Click here for more information on group dining.
- 11-Permanent exhibits such as the iconic Giant Heart and the award-winning Your Brain. Click here for our exhibit guides and resources.
- Awesome Add Ons! Our domed Tuttleman IMAX Theater, Fels Planetarium, Live Science Shows and fantastic special exhibits are perfect add-ons enhance your museum experience.
- Tour operators receive a free general admission escort pass to accompany their groups.
Ray Milanese, Group Sales Account Executive
Contact Ray Milanese today to get an updated profile sheet with rates, and to start making your reservation!
- Windsor Suites, 1700 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Embassy Suites, 1776 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill, 2349 W, NJ-70, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia City Avenue, 4100 Presidential Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Barnes Foundation
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Philadelphia Art Museum
- Independence Hall and National Liberty Museum
Philadelphia Tourism Bureaus